Each Sunday, we gather food and donate it to the Salvation Army to help needy families in our church and community.
Please bring items on Sunday mornings and place them in the box outside the front doors of the Worship Center. Thank you for your generosity. All donations will be delivered to the Salvation Army to help with their food program. See your weekly bulletin for the specific items we’re collecting each week, or contribute any of the following items:
- Dry pasta, noodles, rice, spaghetti, etc.
- Pasta sauce, meat sauce
- Canned meats, tuna, chicken, spam, etc.
- Peanut butter & jelly
- Canned fruits, peaches, pineapple, etc.
- Mac & Cheese, Rice-A-Roni, etc.
- Canned pasta, ravioli, Chef Boyardee, Spaghetti O’s, etc.
- Crackers, cereal
Contact the leaders for more information.