During the month of October, we are collecting white sugar, brown sugar and powdered sugar for the Salvation Army. You can bring items to church on Sunday and put them in the box in the Foyer. Thank you for helping support our community in this way!
If you have any questions, please contact Doug or Susan Donckels. If you'd like to be involved in the food pantry ministry, please click the button below and let us know.
The Salvation Army is always in need of supplies for their food pantry. Help needy families in our community by bringing any of the following supplies directly to the Salvation Army Community Center at 538 East Tehachapi Boulevard:
- Dry pasta, noodles, rice, spaghetti, etc.
- Pasta sauce, meat sauce
- Canned meats, tuna, chicken, spam, etc.
- Peanut butter & jelly
- Canned fruits, peaches, pineapple, etc.
- Mac & Cheese, Rice-A-Roni, etc.
- Canned pasta, ravioli, Chef Boyardee, Spaghetti O’s, etc.
- Crackers, cereal
Thank you for your generosity to those in need in Tehachapi!
Contact the Salvation Army at (661) 823-9508 for more information.