Mexico Mission Trip 2018
When is the Trip:
- Save these dates – June 24-30, 2018.
2018 Trip Details:
Who: COBC Families
- Jr High age (6th Grade) and older (Minors must be with an Adult.)
- 1 or 2 Build Teams of 15 people each
- 3 Days – Teams will build one residential shelter each day (1 each team, each day x 3 days)
- 1 Day will be spent ministering at the local “dump” where people actually reside (possibly giving away food and “dress a girl/dude” clothing to the people of this community.)
- 1 Day will be spent ministering at a local orphanage (Vacation Bible School and Dress a Girl/Dude give-away.)
Where: In and around Tijuana, Mexico
With: Mexico Caravan Ministries “MCM” http://www.mexicocaravanministries.com/
How Much: $249 per person (plus food money for dinner x 4 nights)
- Price drops to $195 per person after 3 in family (actual blood relation only) pay full-price of $195 each.
- Per person cost covers “MCM” registration, housing, breakfast, lunch and speakers.
- Caravan Ministries offers a time of biblical teaching with a missions’ emphasis each morning from 8-9:30am (before we go to the job site.) Then, on Tuesday and Thursday evenings, MCM also provides in-depth teaching through missionaries (both active and retired.)
Please Contact Craig Bauer or Mike Owens in the Church Office with Any Questions 661/822-1379.